Yogikshethra is a charitable trust formed with the aim of promoting the well-being of humanity. Yogikshethra believes that, there are physical, emotional, mental, spiritual, geographical, educational, financial, social and political and karmic dimensions in fulfilling the concept of complete health and well being. Yogikshethra represents the KSHETHRA or the Dwelling place of individuals who perform their duties with highest level of completion and maximum of perfection. When human beings perform their duties with maximum perfection in the apt time and space, they become YOGIS.
To mould individuals, not as "Devotees," but as "Acharyas" bestowed with love for the humanity and spreading peace from within, irrespective of caste, religion, territory, colour,creed, language and nation.
Conducting focused training and moulding programmes in the ten steps of proper manifestation including energy invoking, imparting knowledge with ambition, thinking, visualization, selection, conception, management, implementation, monitoring and relaxation for complete success.
TEN STEPS TO SUCCESS
Yogikshethra resorts to the ten steps which can take any human being to success. It shows them the right way at the right time.
These are :
Adequate Energy Invocation
Correct Knowledge with ambition
TEN HEALTH PLANES
Yogikshethra believes that the total health of a human being is situated in ten planes in the current world. A depression in any plane will cause disruption in total health. Hence Yogikshethra takes care of all the ten planes to create healthy individuals and healthy society, in turn.
These are :
THE INNOVATIONS OF YOGIKSHETHRA
- Yogikshethra has developed the best scientific method for doing asanas, designed by close observing the various stages of growth of a child into an adult.
- Yogikshethra has also developed a treatment system (BEEP KEY) based on the ten planes of health.
- Yogikshethra has prepared a unique thesis about the relevance of the four elements of yoga and the application of its principles in modern life that leads to the manifestation of eternal bliss.
- Pathanjali's Yogikshethra' is a Navanga yoga. It is not Ashtanga yoga.
- Correct the first stage of Yoga as
'Yama'(control/prohibition/restriction of some moral commandments or activities)
i) For Students :
41 hours (In schools and colleges)
ii) For the General public
a) 1st Course : 21 Hours
b) 2nd Course : 41 Hours
c) 3rd Course : 61 Hours
iii) Teachers training Program
1. Certificate Courses
a) Yoga Demonstrator : SSLC / Equivalent : 3 Months
b) Yoga Instructor : SSLC / Equivalent : 6 Months
c) Yoga Teacher : SSLC / Equivalent : 1 Year
2. Diploma Courses
a) Graduate Diploma : Plus Two / Equivalent : 1 Year
b) Post Graduate Diploma : Degree / Equivalent : 1 Year